Today we are talking with Leslie Drate.
Leslie manages the U.S. consumer social media program for printers and ink at HP.
At HP, Leslie has multiplied the value of multi-million dollar digital spends through hyper-targeted data.
Today’s goal is to talk about the impact of social media on technology companies and society.
Here are some things we spoke about:
- How Leslie got into Social Media 2:38
- YouTube – why it is an important player 4:58 "]
- How Gen Z receives information through Influencers. 5:42
- Definition of an influencer6:06
- Trends in the Industry
- Pay to play market – understanding details / increasing efficiency 8:05
- Paid – Facebook, Instagram, B2B, Linkedin 9:03
- Using Facebook as News feed 9:24
- “Thumb stopping content” 9:41
- How does HP tie in social media with their brand 13:50