Today we are talking with Leslie Drate.
Leslie manages the U.S. consumer social media program for printers and ink at HP.
At HP, Leslie has multiplied the value of multi-million dollar digital spends through hyper-targeted data.
Today’s goal is to talk about the impact of social media on technology companies and society.
Here are some things we spoke about:
- How Leslie got into Social Media [2:38]
- YouTube – why it is an important player [4:58] "]
- How Gen Z receives information through Influencers. [5:42]
- Definition of an influencer[6:06]
- Trends in the Industry
- Pay to play market – understanding details / increasing efficiency [8:05]
- Paid – Facebook, Instagram, B2B, Linkedin [9:03]
- Using Facebook as News feed [9:24]
- “Thumb stopping content” [9:41]
- How does HP tie in social media with their brand [13:50]